Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hardcore Rap (Parental Discretion Advised)



(Verse 1)

ayo this season a lotta suckas taking extended sabbaticals

savage with my skills breaking competitions clavicles

labeled a loose cannon but every maneuver is tactical

think before you speak going against me seems impractical

simple minded, you think the buzz about me isn't factual?

talking wreckless about me? the reason I behave erratical

irradicating those whose lack of heart's just laughable

me and all these suckas ain't no where near compatiable

compassion shown when I dethrone the king that should've left rap alone

lacking proper ettiquette is simply something that I can not condone

had it not been known I wouldn't have blown up on these foolish maricons

but children need to be shown the error of their ways cuz I'm much too grown

the sickest of linguistics providing the feinds their fixes

affixiated with the fact that my rise to fame was the quickest

composing a list of the meanest mc's I'm calling my hit list

a massacre which I'm asking you all to bear witness

(Verse 2)

subtle with my delivery but please do not belittle me

your brittle facade of being a tough guy has now physically

been decimated and shattered into insignificant matter

and when the dust all settles I'll continue climbing the ladder

ruthless with my aggression attacks seemingly senseless

garnering attention when I'm rendering them defenseless

Apprehensive attitude coinciding with my demeanor

coincidentally I don't give a damn 'bout you either

leer jets and lambos or brothers thinking they rambo

identity crisis their mentality can't handle

who cares about your whips or the chickens you claim to have hit

it just doesn't seem legit when consistently you talking that shit

your consistency's the reason I'm advising your ass to quit

legitimacy unattainable with the trash that you tend to spit

can't comprehend why your camp ain't forewarn you of my dominance

ain't reached my pinnacle yet but peep my prominence

(Verse 3)

middle finger up...uh...never coming down

Tupac reincarnated reclaiming the crown

I rise above the rim guess we know who's got the juice now

poetic justice when lyrically I put sucka mcs 6 feet underground

dear mama I'm asking is there heaven for a G

I shed so many tears but I gotta keep my head up you see

cuz they're praying for my downfall back against the wall

I know you must be appalled cuz I'm screaming fuck 'em all

fuck 'em all watch 'em fall screamin' automatic gunfire exorcisin' all demons

the meaning is so demeaning opposition left barely breathing

the devastation that I'm leaving has you questioning who you believe in

haters they give me a reason to leave their family greiving

troublesome brother what tangled webs we be weaving

never heeding the warnings that I am constantly needing

nearing the end of my sanity with all the beef I be seeing

and I'm just pleading the Father will be leinent when I see him

No comments:

Post a Comment