Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Converstions with Reflections


ohhhh you lucky I found GOD before I found You

cause there's just no tellin' what I was probably gon' do

what a criminal mind with evil intent and all

an appetite for destruction that would leave you in awe

leave you disgusted refusing to discuss it

decisions decisions so you decide to just cuss it

decide to dismiss it decline to revisit

the topic at hand still you making demands

what had I planned? I just don't understand

just leave it alone

such evil shouldn't be shown

let it be known

those thoughts were not my own

hand of almighty

cleansed my thoughts & my body

crown on my head claimed my inheritance

I was piss poor morally didn't make any sense

the riches that were given

spoke one word now I'm living

accepted Jesus as Savior

corrected my behavior

a creature made new

what scripture said was true

"Are you talking to me?"

"No, I'm talking to You!"

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this one. My favorite part was "what a criminal mind with evil intent and all

    an appetite for destruction that would leave you in awe

    leave you disgusted refusing to discuss it

    decisions decisions so you decide to just cuss it

    decide to dismiss it decline to revisit."

    For some reason I can see you emceeing on stage. (Forgive me. My mind gets a little to visual). But like I said. I enjoyed it. Kepp it up, sir.

    ReplyDelete