Friday, February 24, 2012

Freestyle to Common's "Sweet"


Your comical so my laughter emerges from my abdominal

I'm methodical the way I maneuver seems so illogical

The prodigal son has returned with a diabolical

Scheme that seems impossible but doubting him seems irresponsible

Ironically they're mocking me knowing there ain't no stopping me

Imagine me iconically knocking them out properly

Soft exteriors easily instilling the fear in ya

Pride runs through my interior your positions inferior

Authority figure, consider me your superior

We cut from different cloths, so don't get too familiar

Confidence mistaken for arrogance is so inaccurate

My conscious is adamant that my style is so immaculate

Imagine if you will these rappers feeling unmasculine

All because a true mc went so far as unmasking them

Imagine then their reaction when I begin the unraveling

They can't handle him, he's mastering this here art of battling

Rattling the cages of rappers begging for some action and

The vocab in my verses more holier than even the Vatican

I'm attacking them in a fashion that's displaying just how passionate

A man can get with his works, wonder why ain't no one ever matching it

Your passiveness is actually aggravating me to the maximum

I'm asking them to show you the exit before there's an accident

Or an incident in an instant it can easily become intentional

Pay attention though 'cause my presence here is so essential bro

Flowers for the dead; I'll let it sink into your head

Better off kicking rocks; throw in the towel instead

Sicker than the average mc trying to compete

I'm on top of the food chain so the weaker mc's I eat

Face it phony your physically frail and your feelings are fragile

Brutally batter any of you bastards trying to battle

Give me the title and I'll totally trample those that try to tackle

The throne that I now own, sitting comfortably in my castle

No comments:

Post a Comment