Thursday, February 23, 2012

Freestyle to Rick Ross' "Stay Schemin'"


It bothers me you won't accept the fact that I'm one of the best

Your hate towards my greatness is tiring, give it a rest

I'm blessed with the gift of gab; you tickle me with your weak ass jabs

Why stick a fork in them if their done? I'd rather just take a stab

Habitual line steppers disrespecting the crown I claim

Subliminal verses spitten but you're never hearing my name

I'm baffled by this atrocity when did that become part of the game?

Your childish tendencies are putting me to shame

How you figure you gon' profit when you've never even gained

The respect of your peers, over the years you've still remained

A mediocore rapper who's clearly writing checks you're unable to cash

I'm a titan who's enlightened one with whom you can ill afford to clash

On the road to riches you better choose another path

'Cause you ain't finna' become famous off of my behalf

Your typical unlyrical subliminals making me laugh

Usually cool, calm, and collected but you close to feeling my wrath

No comments:

Post a Comment