Monday, September 19, 2011

Character Defined


Guess I'm a racist cuz I hate the black cloud hanging over me

They say you overcompensate & overthink, therefore you're overly

Under rated and underestimated, guess they don't understand it

Can't get over being under a microscope, but yet I'm still demanded

An overachiever with an underhanded demeanor

Climbed over to the other side, understood that their grass was greener

Pastures that surpassing the passion that I had for the path I chose

Honestly it'd be an honor if I wasn't the only one who knows

Sniffles from the nose, need a tissue so I can blow

Losing my composure with this music that I compose

My proposition is that my competition shouldn't oppose

The anger and the frustration that I impose

Get under my umbrella while we reign in champagne

Overindulging in this critical campaign

Sparking the mind of the people so I walk with a box of matches

Headphones attached to the youths while laying on a mattress

Unconventional and unique no one can match this

In a league all my own, so they calling me classless

Picture still ain't clear to them, they're in need of glasses

Timid student since childhood, so he never asks

For the roars of the applause although he leaves them in awe

Fundamental Young Intellect seemingly without flaw

Tongue lashing with the verbal yet lyrical onslaught

Superior vocabulary skills, untaught

Taunting the spectators who question my creator

Why speculate ghostwriting, question why I'm greater

Not illiterate but literally never been a fan of literature

Singled it out as insignificant, until I supplied My signature

My titanic penmanship seems to never sink

Pen and pad commands the conversation leaving me to think

Clear conscious creates the most complex of concepts

But I'm not a Character quickly taken out of context

To fit the demograph or rather the public perception

No dots or broken lines, untraceable therefore no connection


No comments:

Post a Comment