Thursday, September 8, 2011

Love Taken From Me

feels like a punch to the gut taking my every breathe away
tried to say something about it but there's nothin' left to say
she's the one that got away but I can't seem to except that fact
because the fact of the matter is if I never had her why do I want her back?
you see in the back of my mind is where she stays, day dreaming constantly
constantly I find myself thinking the world is ours, it's just her and me
her and me? I meant her and I, you know what I meant
"we were meant to be thoughts" is how my time is always spent
spent the whole day thinking of you now I mentally exhausted
exhausted all my options and now seemingly I've lost it
lost what? I have lost my mind, lost my mind to love
cuz when I think of love it seems that you're the only one I'm thinking of...
thinking of all the things that could've, would've, & should've been
should've been you and me forever, now look at the predicament I'm in
I'm in a rut now I'm stuck with the choices that I've made
made myself look like the perfect man, but the image now just fades

1 comment: