Thursday, September 8, 2011

Removal of Fear

insignificant thoughts constantly haunt my mind
visualizing scenarios w/o you's hard to find
the fear of an end the death of a king
and this seems to be the story that I bring
but sing me a song to bring me back to reality
escaping all the tragedy and have me 'round friends & family
cuz nowadays I need those close to me to lean on
the reapers always haunting me, stay with me til he's gone
but why's my heart racing?, what is it that has me trembling?
Convinced God's on my side, but still have trouble remembering.
This is crazy cuz I shouldn't fear the coming day
escape is futile so why bother running away?
face it and embrace it that's the true character of a man
whether today or tomorrow it's all part of My God's plan
put the armor of God on, tight grip on my sword
be diligent, do good works, keeping Faith in My Lord
and when darkness approaches shed light on it
swing ya sword and like the Red Sea the dark clouds'll split
an over comer, a conqueror, all that and much more
Abraham's inheritance is what you should aim for
keep praying, keep Faith, keep reading up on your Word
applying that which you've read and none of what you've heard

No comments:

Post a Comment